Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Luck Choc..




"Hurry up! What's the answer???"
*deep breath* Stay calm, I told myself, he's just stressed...

"Cmon!! What does it say?? Damn you are S-L-O-W!!"

*Grit my teeth and clench my jaw* Still Not gonna snap...


"Damn woman!! CMON!! I Aint got all day!"

ok. FCUK YOU!

He giggles...HARD. "HA! I knew I was makin you mad I can just see your face tryna stay calm..."

BASTARD!! You was tryna make me mad?!?! Screw you Choc!!

"He He...I knew you was gettin heated, I was tryna set you off!"

*Mutters cuss words and smirks, shaking my head at the quick fire reaction he got out of me*

At this point, he's rollin with laughter..."Too easy, waaay too easy!"

"Fuck Ya Choc, find ya own damn answers.."
If he wasnt the day before his exam, I wouldnt have even entertained his attitude this far...wouldn't have appeased him this far...at least..I dont think I would..LOL

It is the night before...this test is the registration exam..our equivalent to a bar exam, or a doctor's licencing..or whatever. It is seeereeyusss. It starts at 0715, and is TEN hours long! (Yes a brief lunch, but still!!!)
I am crossing my fingers...for him. He is just FINE, but I am sending the karma anyway...

At least I could provide him with momentary laughter and entertainment ha ha.. *would like to give him a good luck kiss..or piece of...pie*

Good Luck tomorrow Babe...

I Love you fatness.

XO

1 Comments:

At June 5, 2008 at 7:27 AM , Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u a good person folk, good luck to all trying to do better in the world from this heart

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home