My Favorite Place..

The power of this.
I am unable to breathe.
That matters not.
The feelings are incommunicable. The intensity is indescribable.
There is no space in between. No air in the middle. My face is crushed against rock, my lips puckered and unable to close. My neck is nearly strangled,immobilized in the elbow's crook, helpless to move.
My legs twisted, locked in. Unable to shift. My left arm is pinned next to me, the other wrapped around you.
Bellies squished together, breathing in unison, and not. each with it's own rhythm, adding to the electric feeling.
Two chests enmeshed, hearts beating, pounding against each other, creating a beat of their own..nearly touching each other through the flesh so tightly pressed together Frozen in this position with only a slight snore from you as you slumber, as I lay locked, a prisoner of your arms and legs.
I cannot breathe deeply. I care not.
It is a meshwork like no other.
I cannot tell where you end and I begin..
I sigh, so happily. So content in your arms, in this embrace.
This is my happy place.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home