ReDicALissNess
Say the word, "choc"..I dare you. But you better have a box of kleenex ready.I am a frikking crybaby. After my last post..I cried for a bit. Fell dead asleep, but had those powerful emotional dreams..Dreamt he was here, came back..Then I got a txt msg early, could barely open my eyes, squinting through puffy lids..."Babe, I missed my flight this morn".
Jaw drops.
I reply, "how!?"...call him, and it goes straight to voicemail.
What. The. Hell?
No reply.
Driving to class bawling like a baby. *What's wrong with me??*
Four hours later, "Babe, the border messed with me, they put me on another flight, now Im in ATL"..
Awww. *Sniff*
All damn day I have been a fountain, a leaky faucet LOL...
Miss My Babe.
I know I am being OVER emotional, and wonder why...
It is obvious though,


1 Comments:
dang maybe i should invest in klennex lol
i placed a video of my store for dogs on my site today ck it out if u can
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home