UPS Men.. ETC..

"Mite go to da Bahamas on Tues"
I got this txt yesterday.
Damn, must be nice to be that close to paradise to just casually decide to pop over there..on a whim..*sigh*..Do it then babe..Im Jealous as hell, but happy for you...
****************************************
Every morning on my route, I pass a throng of UPS trucks dispatched out to duty like a troupe of soldiers in brown tanks...
For some reason I have a crush on a couple of them. Some I see pass me regularly...Im not sure what it is, it def is NOT the uniform. Maybe its the GUARANTEED DELIVERY, Punctiality, ...whatever...can't quite say... But thats my random confession for ya.
*******************************************
"I need a fast car" The Dream ... his music is on heavy rotation with me right now...Fast Car is some hot shit. He's not talking about a car per se, but a hot chick.
I need me a fast ...Bike....

That would be tha bidness right there!!
I dont know if I would actually ride..just post up and stay cute on the back. Choc let me know that the deal is I can ride with him, just gotta rock tha pumpum shorts..HA!
*Be Causing accidents and stuff*
*******************************************
Things got kinda cute and sexy on msn. Choc asked for some pics while we were chatting late the other night, so I sent him one or two he hasnt seen. Cute photos.
He wasnt talking like that...he meant "SOME PICS"...aka..naughty pics.
*insert me turning bright pink in the face* Idontbedointhat!
So. We got into it. A lil bit. Ok Maybe more than a lil..
Lets just say absence and distance...inspire creativity. Like drawing someone's name somewhere..and then...
Damn it's hard taking photos from certain angles. Any advice?


1 Comments:
fast and easy to handly
must be nice about trip, dont ask me for pics may get them lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home