Female Inclinations


I have had a female hit me up to hit on me ....
She is pretty ..and smart...well-educated...curvaceous and chocolate...but she is a she.
This is interesting. One of my female friends recently started to entertain the possibilities on 'that' side...she joined a bi-sexual site and began talking to women. For her bday she had plans to hitup a lesbian bar.
I just said I supported her...felt no different as her friend, and wished her the best.
Now...lol. We exchanged yahoo Im's and shared a phone call. What.The.Hell?
I have no desire to have sex with a women, touch and feel maybe...but sex? That in my mind is raw, man IN woman....I just am not able to see how a woman can satisfy a woman COMPLETELY. JMHO.
I am One Hundred and ten percent supportive of Ellen and Portia, etc..but look at them and wonder...dont you miss the 'injection'? I know toys are hella cool and high tech, but there is nothing like your man pulling your hair and hitting it from the back...*Imjustsayin*...Can another woman make that happen?


2 Comments:
sorry maam
couldnt get past pics
delicious
tasty
sedulous
LOL..apparently I toed the line with this one...*ahem* my apologies for anyone's discomfort..lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home